Prevent accidents with Brady!
Discover how Brady implements full Lockout/Tagout solutions in line with worldwide best practices
Reduce accidents at work with Lockout/Tagout. Brady offers a complete solution for an optimal Lockout/Tagout implementation, even across multiple sites. Brady offers site surveys, best-practice procedures and all tools for successful Lockout/Tagout at your facilities. Get the free guide book Safer Machine Interventions!
Map Lockout/Tagout needs
Brady can send a specialised Lockout/Tagout engineer to help survey customers’ sites, and to offer a comprehensive report on how Lockout/Tagout could be implemented in line with best practices worldwide. The survey can include:
- Identification of on-site machinery that could require Lockout/Tagout in order to prevent workplace accidents during machine interventions;
- Identification of every energy-source control point on site to be able to completely isolate machinery from all energy sources;
- A list of recommended tools to isolate machinery on site and realise best practice Lockout/Tagout procedures.
Easily implement best practice procedures
Our Lockout/Tagout specialists can help customers write or edit Lockout/Tagout procedures, which take into account every machine’s energy-control points and combine this knowledge with best-in-class Lockout/Tagout/Tryout steps to isolate machinery. This results in quality Lockout/Tagout procedures to maximise safety during interventions.
Lockout/Tagout procedures are uploaded to LINK360 software for approval by customer stakeholders, for easy roll-out across multiple sites and for easy, future editing.
Pictures of machinery and energy-control points can be uploaded to maximise recognition and compliance in the workplace. Procedures can be printed or sent to maintenance professionals’ smartphones via the step-by-step Smart LoTo App.
Specific locks, devices and tags
A selection can be made from Brady’s wide range of padlocks and Lockout/Tagout devices so that customers get exactly what they need to isolate their machinery on their sites.
- Padlocks can be supplied based on a detailed key-plan, including uniquely keyed, master- and grand-master keyed locks;
- Padlocks can be selected for maximum life cycle in customers’ industrial environments;
- Customers can opt for dedicated lockout devices, or combine these with universal energy-blocking lockout tools from Brady;
- Tags can be supplied pre-printed or can be printed on site in full colour by the customer using a BradyJet J5000 colour label printer;
- Lockout/Tagout work-floor distribution centres and custom shadow boards are also available from Brady!
Download the free guide book Safer Machine Interventions!